Links to articles not necessarily written today, but still interesting.
- Reconsider: “Part of the problem seems to be that nobody these days is content to merely put their dent in the universe. No, they have to fucking own the universe.“. Nice read on startups, VC, investors and the overall “startup philosophy”.
- Startup Playbook: Again startup, but a playbook on how to start-up your own.
- Python for Data Science: All the cool tools for data analysis (or “data science“) with Python, plus some interesting data storing formats.
- Visual Information Theory: Lengthy essay on statistics and its visualizations.
- 27 Languages to Improve Your Python: Looking for another programming language to learn and incidentally improve your Python code-fu?
- Scaling Shopify for Flash Sales: How does Shopify scale their infrastructure?
- SVG2 paint-order and z-scale: …really well explained.